Toasted Marshmallow Vanilla Milkshake
- 5-6 Scoops of vanilla gelato or vanilla ice cream (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 Cup whole milk
- 10 Marshmallows
- 1/4 C Marshmallow creme (optional)
- Set the oven on broiler, place the marshmallows on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and place 5 inches away from broiler for 30 seconds only.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- Place the milk, marshmallow cream and 7 toasted marshmallows in blender and blend for a few seconds tell they are just combined.
- Add the ice cream and blend for 10 seconds till combined. You might need to add more milk one tablespoon of milk at a time to reach the desired thickness.
- Top with whipped cream and the remaining toasted marshmallow, enjoy!